[Gllug] OT how the hell do I enable my floppy drive

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sun Apr 6 14:38:25 UTC 2003

Hi,

strange question I know but does any one have experience of IBM's
NetVista BIOS options?

I bought the above mentioned PC a P4 1.6Ghz desktop second hand and
installed Linux on it no problem I never use floppies now since I
have an apple laptop and a ADSL connection recently I donated it to a
friend who does need them.  However I can not find a way to enable the
floppy in the BIOS looks like it may of shipped that way since it looks
like a corporate desktop.  Has anyone out there got any ideas or confirm
my worst fears?

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk