[Gllug] Buffalo WLI-PCI-OP

xander at yellow.harkness.co.uk xander at yellow.harkness.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 22:05:39 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:21:55PM +0100, Kristian Davies wrote:
> I dont, but when i had trouble sourcing buffalo kit before... i gave them a
> ring and they were able to sort me out with a supplier.

I got mine from DABS, I am sure you could get a quote from them, at worst a print out of the website.

Cheers
Xander

"Theres no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk