[Gllug] ADSL Splitter

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 14:31:47 UTC 2003

Dear GLLUGers,

My ADSL line has just been activated by PlusNet and I've
ordered a D-Link DSL-604+ from ebuyer at 173.00 GBP
including VAT.  I could install splitters on each of my four
phone outlets, but a more elegant solution would be to use
one built in to the BT box, before the fan-out to the
outlets.

I remember seeing such a thing on the web, but cannot track
it down.  Do any of you know where I should look?

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk