[Gllug] ADSL Splitter

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Tue Apr 1 14:45:04 UTC 2003

You could get one from Clarity.it

They do two, one is a normal faceplate splitter that has ADSL and Voice on
the front and Voice on the back. It replaces the removable section of the
master socket.

The other one is a modified one that has terminals for ADSL and voice on the
back so with one cat5 cable (or phone cable) you can distribute filtered
voice and adsl around the house. The problem is that they can't make them
fast enough. I have been waiting since Dec 30th. They have now changed the
website to ask peoples opinion on a different mod but I have not been
contacted about it as someone that has an outstanding order. Given that the
new mod is only a cable with a terminal block attached it can't be that
difficult to do yourself.

Anyway the URL is

http://www.clarity.it/acatalog/ADSL_Installation.html#nte5

Alastair

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also
be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated
addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If
you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform Racal
Instruments Ltd. immediately by emailing
postmaster at racalinstruments.com or phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask
for the I.T. Dept.) and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.racalinstruments.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk