[Gllug] Hey Gllug - powerful, effective and intelligent anti-spam tool for you Ready!

itsbruce at uklinux.net itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Apr 29 12:30:30 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:03:21PM +0100, Mick Farmer wrote:
> Dear Grzegorz and fellow GLLUGers,
>
> I endorse this.  I run a distribution list (ukbirdnet) and
> use a simple Perl script (stripmime) that removes the HTML
> part.  If the message is entirely HTML, then it strips out
> the markup.  It's been very successful.

Listar/Ecartis offers this as a built-in feature.  It can also be set to
convert html attachments to plain text or block all mime attachments.
It's not as fully featured as Mailman but I'd recommend it for simple
lists (now that it is actively developed and supported again).

http://www.ecartis.org/

--
Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk