[Gllug] Zaurus & working Wireless CF cards?

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 20:09:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 11:59:08AM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I'm getting a load of issues with the D-Link DCF 660W & the Zaurus. I
> think I'm going to return that and get a different model of WCF card.

I have the Buffalo that someone else mentioned, istr I used it with the sharp
rom (for about two seconds before it got openzaurus flashed on it) anyhow it
works nicely with openz.

> Can anyone recommend one that works flawlessly (and is still available -
> some of the cards recommended by Sharp no longer appear to be made).

Have you tried openzaurus yet? It seemed a bit flaky in a few areas until the
3.2 release the other day, I think they support more things than the default
sharp rom.

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem