[Gllug] Recommendations for a PCI wireless card?

colin z robertson czr at rtnl.org.uk
Sun Aug 31 16:59:37 UTC 2003

I have an old (300Mhz, bought in 1998) desktop machine which I need to
connect to a wireless LAN. Most of the PCI wireless cards around today
say that they need a PCI 2.2 slot, but I'm pretty sure that this machine
is too old for PCI 2.2. Can anyone recommend a card that would work with
such a machine (and with Linux, obviously)?

Thanks.

colin z robertson: czr at rtnl.org.uk
                   http://rtnl.org.uk

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.