[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Mon Aug 11 16:48:36 UTC 2003

>>They should be licenced, taxed and properly insured!

There is a new law coming out next year/being touted regarding cyclists and
being uninsured.  Where by it's pretty much automatic that the driver of the
motor vehicle is at fault (if one was involved).  (so my motorcycle
instructor says)

So you may see a few people diving in front of busses soon...

Which might be the reason all bikes that are made from now/next year will
have to have a bell fitted by law.

-Kristian

p.s. one thing that really get my goat is when im waiting at traffic lights
because they are red, and 4 people on bikes go straight through... Whats
worse is that it only takes me 20 secs to catch up... So whats the
point...tsk tsk as bad as drivers...

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk