[Gllug] July Meeting leftovers

Martin Norman Stevens budgester at budgester.com
Mon Aug 18 22:26:55 UTC 2003

Well having just installed 30 mini-itx thin clients,

What do you want from the motherboard ?

try www.ultim8pc.co.uk

with the really cheap case £36

I built the thin clients including a 17" monitor, mouse and keyboard for
under £200 just add on the hd and CD and you could probably get a
working system iincluding monitor for £300

So come the first of september i'll have rolled out 100+ thin client
network, gotta love bootroms and PXE for converting old PC's :-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk