[Gllug] X Font problem

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 13:21:24 UTC 2003

I am having some problems with the fonts in X (who doesn't ;-).  It was
all working fine, but then my laptop crashed (left too long without
power).  I think some files may have been affected by this as the nice
fonts I had previously have dissapeared.  Now fonts in the browsers and in
mozilla-mail are very small and blocky.  I have tried re-installing a few
font packages (on debian unstable) that looked like likely candidates, but
this hasn't worked.  I am using debian unstable and KDE 3.1.2, fluxbox and
Gnome2.  What pakages should I look to re-install to solve this problem?

Many thanks
Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk