[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Aug 11 16:38:24 UTC 2003

[This is way off-topic but I can't let this twonk get away with
 stupid remarks like this]

On Mon 11 Aug, Christopher Hunter bloviated thus:

> > Not to mention selfish cyclists (as seen on pavements around the UK)?
>
> ... or going the wrong way up one-way streets, or racing along pedestrian only
> footpaths, or hurtling arbitrarily into traffic without signalling....
>
> They should be licenced, taxed and properly insured!

Pedestrians do all of the above.  Should they be licenced, taxed and
properly insured too?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "For those who've come across the seas
  We've boundless plains to share"
- Advance Australia Fair, Australia's national anthem