[Gllug] adsl/web cams

Simon A. Boggis simon at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Wed Aug 27 19:07:06 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 18:55, Henrik Morsing wrote:
> Generally good service doesn't even come close! They have excellent
> service, the best I've ever experienced, and their response times are very
> short, even outside working hours.

I have to agree - been with plusnet for best part of a year on their
home-ADSL-with-fixed-IP package for about £22 per month.

Everything has worked really well, and the few times I've needed to
contact them their support has been excellent both in and out of working
hours.

Lots of people who work here also use them with (AFAIK) similarly happy
results.

Simon

Dr Simon A. Boggis                                  Systems Programmer
Department of Computer Science,                     Tel. 020 7882 7522
Queen Mary, University of London, London E1 4NS UK.
---- GPG public key <http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/~simon/#publickey> ----

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk