[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Tue Aug 12 10:14:35 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 19:02, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> coming back to my email where I suggested that pedestrians have a
> identification plate attached to their back.  This might be a better

How would this idea help a friend of my who was knocked over[1] by a
cyclist going the wrong way down a one-way street.  Naturally the prat
didn't stop to see if she was ok and continued on his merry way.  The
road rules are there to try and limit the harm each of the road users
can do to each other.  Cyclists (like their motorised friends who jump
red lights and ignore signs) are inconsiderate morons who should be
removed from the road as quickly as possible.

   Mark

[1] Mostly ok, cuts bruises etc, but it's entirely possible that more
    damage could have been done.
--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
"cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum. when you have

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk