[Gllug] IPCop and address aliases

Michael mj at net-rx.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 15:01:23 UTC 2003

But, you can delete it if you do not have time for this.

Hello

I have recently had some problem with configuring use of A class address
with my IPCop router. My POP adress is 217.169.1.84, but I have extra
addresses for us e with servers and stuff, and I seem to be stuck only
with a single address on a wan, and had to port forward to the subnet.

Any help!  THANX
|      OnSite Networks  -  Linux support for NGO & NPO         |
|  Address: P.O.Box 32366       |  Tel: +44 02(0)8378 0596     |
|           Tooting Broadway    |  Mob: +44   (0)7939 270 640  |
|           SW17 9WB            |  Web: http://net-rx.co.uk    |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk