Invoking Rumble's Law (was: Re: [Gllug] Cyclists (off topic))

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Aug 12 12:39:01 UTC 2003

Right, it's time to invoke Rumble's Law.

Rumble's Law:
In mailing list discussions, if at any time any mailing list member
finds herself in agreement with David Damerell, the thread must
finish.

Failing that, you're all a bunch of Nazis who make Hitler look like a
liberal, one-balled cyclist.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "As long as I am mayor of this city [Jersey City, New Jersey]
  the great industries are secure. We hear about constitutional
  rights, free speech and the free press. Every time I hear
  these words I say to myself, That man is a Red, that man is
  a Communist. You never hear a real American talk like that."
- Frank "I am the law" Hague (1896-1956)