[Gllug] Spanish Yahoo! groups

cain at madridwireless.net cain at madridwireless.net
Sun Aug 24 16:48:21 UTC 2003

First of all say hello, i am new on the list.
I couldn't read all the messages on the list i just came back to london
and i don't have internet, but it seems to be a problem of a yahoo group
in argentina if the problem persist i can write them in spanish, just let
me know.
It seems someone tried to suscribe this list to the that list of yahoo...

When do you have the next meeting?? i would like to see what things you do
and how are the meetings here i used to be in spanish lugs and hacklabs
and we organized things like hackmeetings, the next one is coming soon...
http://www.sindominio.net/madhack02/eng/madhack.html

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk