[Gllug] [Job - Intern] Linux Perl CGI mod-perl developer

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Mon Aug 18 16:08:38 UTC 2003

  My company is looking for a University Student or recent graduate who
would be interested in interning with us.  This will be for an inhouse
project that should take six to twelve months to complete.  The best
candidate will have Perl, mod-perl, SQL, PostgreSQL, HTML, and Javascript in
their skillset though we don't expect all of them.  We are willing to help
you improve your skills or even teach you from scratch if you don't have
them.  This is a good learning experience and will enhance your CV.  You
must be bright, have good communications skills, and be able to work
unsupervised.

Please contact me off list if you are interested or know of anyone who might
be.

Andy Farnsworth
Senior Technical Consultant
Timeless Group Ltd.