[Gllug] OT: Email forwarding

leigh leigh at silkstream.net
Thu Aug 28 12:51:05 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I 've transferred a .com domain name to 123-reg.co.uk, and I 'm
currently using their email forwarding facility to forward to all email
for that domain to a btconnect email account. Unfortunately 123-reg
have  a file size limit of 3MB. I need to find a way around this
problem. I've spoken to tech support at both 123-reg and my ISP who
were less than helpful - one person suggested that I look into buying
an MS Exchange server! Anyhow, can anyone suggest how I could possibly
forward email for a specific domain name to a btconnect account - for
free.

Thanks in advance

Leigh

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk