[Gllug] Exchange -> IMAP

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 17:00:20 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 17:41, Sean Burlington wrote:
> Stephen Harker wrote:
> > On Monday 18 August 2003 15:42, Tethys wrote:
> >

> > I have moved multiple users from one IMAP server to another by using imapcp
> >

> I'm stuck with Exchange 5.5 at work :(
>

> I'm using mozilla-IMAP
>
> is it possible to retrieve the Global Address book using LDAP ??
>
> if so - how ?

I could not get that working with Mozilla, it worked very easily with
Netscape 4.7!

I just stuck in username, password and server address.  I guess Mozilla
might need domain/username or something...

You might try the exchange webmail script.  I downloaded all mail
straight to my imap server, which was much more reliable than the
company's exchange box.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk