[Gllug] Any PPP gurus?

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon Dec 29 22:30:03 UTC 2003

At 22:06 29/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> > See if you get the same issue with 2.4.23, 2.6.0 is a very different
> > beasty.
> >

>With regard to PPP? Explain (please)...

You had a working system.  You made one major change.  Your system no
longer works.

I suggest you try the latest 2.4 series kernel as it will tell you whether
the move to 2.6.0 is what has caused your problems.  If you do so and you
still have the same issue, you can most likely assume that the kernel is
not the problem and start looking for the cause elsewhere.

Regards

Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd.
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk