[Gllug] Orkney Linux consultancy?

Per Gregers Bilse bilse at networksignature.com
Mon Dec 8 23:11:28 UTC 2003

A couple of months ago a short TV feature mentioned a computer consultant
having moved his "Linux consultancy company" (quote, unquote) from London
to, I believe, Orkney.  I could be wrong about the destination, but it
was decidedly one of the well-known Scottish islands or island groups.
The TV feature went on to describe some pros and cons about moving quite
far away while continuing to carry out business in London, and contained
quite a lot of footage showing large, comfortable, and modern offices on
the island.

Does anybody know which company this is?

Thanks.

  -- Per

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk