[Gllug] serial trigger level

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 17:06:23 UTC 2003

I am speaking totally from memory, but I though 'setserial' or at least some
other command allowed you to change the trigger level without recompiling
the kernel.    Alternatively, it might have been some frig that modded a
flag in the kernel to take effect on reboot.
Sorry, not very helpful, but if I find anything later and no-one else
has come up with anything I will re-post.

What CPU are you using ?  - anything half decent should not be dropping
serial interrupts unless you are hammering it to death !!

Tim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk