[Gllug] Mailing list changes

Simon MORRIS simon.morris at westbourne-terrace.com
Wed Dec 10 18:09:38 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:55:30PM +0000, Steve Cobrin wrote:
> Please note we are going to try and change the mailing list over in the next
> few days. There should only be a small hiccup in service.
>
> After, the changeover has occured we'll send a confirmation message, from then
> on, all postings to the gllug mailing list should be to gllug at gllug.org.uk
>
> The process for subscribing and desubscribing should remain the same, just
> with a new url, which will appear at the bottom of postings.
>
> Regards
> 	Steve (highbury)

Steve,

On the subject is it possible to get a RSS feed from the GLLUG mailing
list? I would like to include the latest posts on my website, which
would then link to the GLLUG archives.

One way to do it is to subscribe the list to mail-archive.com

Thanks

--
Simon Morris
<simon.morris at westbourne-terrace.com>