DVB cards (was: Re: [Gllug] mp3 encoding from Real Player output)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Dec 31 14:03:26 UTC 2003

This one time, at band camp, Xander D Harkness wrote:

> I have an Hauppage DVB card, I have not got round to having a look at it
> yet.  I would be interested to know what software you use with it.
>
> I currently have a normal TV card which works extremely well with
> zapping - it does not do dvb...

Check out this and the various associated sites.  Tivo for digital
television.  Quite advanced...

http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/

Now if someone would just give me an X-Box and a USB DVB unit...

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

HTML's a cheap whore. Treating her with respect is possible,
and even preferable, because once upon a time she was a
beautiful and virginal format, but you shouldn't expect too
much of her at this point."

- Mark "Kamikaze" Hughes
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk