[Gllug] Another Mozilla Question

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Thu Feb 27 13:58:59 UTC 2003

Formi <formi at blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

>  I'm curious, what is the X-Face mail header on your mails?
>  Quite a lot of extra staff in there.
>
>  I'm guilty of it as well, but most mails to the list have
>  much more header content than actual readable text.

In gnus, if you have compface installed, you get the decoded face in the
headers. Most entertaining.

In RMAIL, it doesn't though. (One day I'll clear my mail backlog far
enough to switch mail readers on the laptop...)

cheers, Rich.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk