[Gllug] OT: Surface to Surface PC Missile, RH8

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 20:55:28 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, John Hearns wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 18:59, Formi wrote:
> >

> >  Chris Adams disarmed a U.S. Air Force surplus bomb tail assembly and gave it a much more useful payload -
>
> >  http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/kisa444/
> >
> >  I can't hack what was the point of doing this.
>
> Well,
> (a) its fun
> and
> (b) as the article says 'a much more useful payload' - given the choice,
> I know which sort of payload I would want landing on my head. Linux PC
> or 500 pounds of high explosive?

 If you ever decide to "fly" your mini-atx gear give me a ring.
 I have a pc-integrated-on-a-shelf, more practical.
 They could have had it fitted on the water tank of a toilet.

 P.D.: I suppose they are running qmail also.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk