[Gllug] Testing

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Fri Feb 28 15:20:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 14:31, Pete Ryland wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:07:16PM +0000, Ian Norton wrote:
> > Hi, please stop sending test messages, i expect you are playing with
> > procmail :-) this is not the procmail test list
>
> Um.. Mark is our friendly List Admin.

Oi! Not so much of the friendly :)

> I think he's allowed to send test
> messages when moving the list from server to server. :-)

tar up list service and archives (noisy bunch of buggers on this list)
move to another server direct list.ftech.net into a bsmtp spool, nuke
list server, reinstall OS (it was an aging RH) reinstall exim and
mailman, fix brokeness, pump mail back into the system, watch, watch,
watch, drink tea[1] plan the next machine to get the treatment.

> BTW, thanks Mark for doing such a great service for us.

Service with a smile and a 2x4 that's my motto.

   Mark

[1] No coffee for me atm :(

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>     http://www.korenwolf.net/