[Gllug] Another Mozilla Question

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 14:07:55 UTC 2003

 To throw another one on the fire, phoenix, I think the description
 of skipstone below applies to it.

 www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix

 In my opinion it is slimer than galeon, and therefore less feature
 full.

Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk