[Gllug] ADSL anyone?

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 13:20:11 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 12:47, Wayne Allen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Am about to bite the ADSL bullet with a Dlink -500 ADSL Router and Demon
> (24.00 + fixed IP) anyone any comments.... Good/bad ?? (SUSE 8.1)

I've been using one for work for nearly a year and it is fine now. It used to
hang every few days but I updated the firmware and it's been humming like a
camel ever since. Make sure you log in to the telnet port on it and change
the default password!! Can't remember what it was but there is an internet
site somewhere with the details.
HTH

Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk