[Gllug] Handing out flyers this Saturday for the Installfest.

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Fri Feb 14 13:29:17 UTC 2003

"Daniel Andersson" writes:

>so what you're saying is that if you have access to a lot of information
>regarding the situation with iraq you are against war?

No, he was just saying that we generally have access to more
information, and hence are more likely to be able to make an
informed decision.

>and i am i the only person on this list that think that war is about the
>only solution there is to this problem?

No, you're not. War is unpleasant, but history has shown that force
is the *only* way to resolve disputes where negotiations have failed.
Violence should always be a last resort, but sometimes all the other
options have failed and it's the only thing left. Whether Iraq has
reached that threshold or not is a matter for debate, but on that note,
I'll second Doug's invocation of Godwin's law...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk