[Gllug] Deliberate Opera fudging by Microsoft

Alan Peery peery at io.com
Wed Feb 12 00:56:58 UTC 2003

Check the following
link(http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=53008&cid=5243652) -- Opera was
weird at 6.0, and MS simply didn't switch to take account of proper
behavior at 7.0.

A close friend at MSNBC said that his copy of Opera 7.01 worked just
fine, presumably following the fix being applied to the MSN web site.

Alan

Alan Peery -- peery at io.com
Mankind is led into the darkness beyond our world by the inspiration
of discovery and the longing to understand.  Our journey into space
will go on.  -- President Bush, Feb 1 2003

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk