[Gllug] WOW, an ALL SILVER EMM downline. Can I help you too?

Paul Stemme emmtitan at fastermail.com
Sun Feb 2 00:12:14 UTC 2003

Hello,

... Are you frustrated with your EMM (Free Store Club)
stagnation?
... Are you a paid member and there are gaps and holes in your
Organization Chart matrix, filled by free members who just
don't seem to upgrade?
... Or are you a free member who hasn't yet seen any reason
to upgrade?
... Are you losing interest in EMM?
... Are you thinking about getting out?

I am not sure how you answered the above questions, but I want
you to turn off the alarm . . . don't hit the snooze. THIS IS A
WAKE UP CALL!

We have a new system in place that eliminates the frustration!
It's called the SILVER SPOON CLUB. It's a club that uses the EMM
system to its full potential, filling an Organization Chart from
top to bottom with PURE SILVER!

HOW YOU ASK?

Our SILVER SPOON CLUB brings in members only at the SILVER
level, and we teach each member how to bring others in. We
provide the plan and the tools to help each person be successful
and, more important, we give each person the opportunity to
acquire a substantial income. If you are presently a paid member
of EMM, take a look at your current Organization Chart.

Now imagine an Organization Chart completely filled with SILVER
members. WOW! If you are not yet a paid member, we're talking
MONEY paid to you EVERY MONTH!

All we ask in return is the following four things:

1.) Obviously, we require that each person join at the SILVER
level right from the beginning. Only $10 a month - 33 cents a
day - to invest in your future! NO GOLD UPGRADE NECESSARY!

2.) Recruit TWO personal members to sign up at the SILVER level
under you - in your Downline. After that, the club will work for
the benefit of everyone.

3.) Follow the system as designed . . . we will show you how!

4.) Advertise, Advertise, Advertise! We will help you here,
also! For starts, we've found one of the least expensive sources
of guaranteed signups on the Internet. And we'll also provide you
letters and other materials to use in advertising.

Ready to get started?

mailto: emmtitan at fastermail.com
Subject: Silverspoon I'm Ready

Just send me an e-mail with the words "I'm ready" in the
Subject line, and we'll immediately send you the information you need
to get started.

Because of Silverspoon Club, the future of Freestoreclub and
Exact Method Marketing (EMM) will never be the same!!!

To Your Huge Success!
To ALL of our success!

Paul Stemme
emmtitan at fastermail.com

P.S.- I have never been so thrilled about EMM since Silverspoon Club.
You too can have immediate access to see your downline in pure
SILVER. Secure your position. Others are and will inevitably be
attracted.

"Enterprising people always see the future in the present.
Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a
situation. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them,
they go after the opportunities." - Jim Rohn

************ IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER **************

THIS IS NOT AN INDUCEMENT OR ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOU
TO CANCEL ANY EXISTING ACCOUNTS YOU MAY CURRENTLY HAVE
WITH THE FREESTORECLUB, NOR TO CEASE PROMOTION OF THEM.

WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNTS AND
CONSIDER JOINING THE SILVERSPOON CLUB IN ADDITION TO ENHANCE
YOUR FSC BUSINESS INCOME.

**YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE SOLD, RENTED OR IN ANY WAY
PASSED ON TO THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES**