[Gllug] help with perl to get sieveshell working?

yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com yahoogroups at yoursolutions.com
Tue Feb 25 10:57:27 UTC 2003

Hi Mike
thanks for you help, yes managesieve.so is missing.  Was going to try
grabing this from the cyrus tar but don't seem to be able to find it on
the freebsd ports ftp server (I think they must be making changes).

Anyway in my poking round on google I've found Smartsieve
http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net which would be much better for me I
think if I can get it working rather than the basic sieveshell.

thanks again for your reply.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk