Printed books - was Re: [Gllug] MYSQL -

Bernard Peek bap at shrdlu.com
Wed Feb 26 19:30:54 UTC 2003

In message <06b801c2dd45$2f725860$2201a8c0 at Biber>, Andrew Black
<andrew at black1.org.uk> writes

My experience as a trainer is that some people (myself included) learn
faster from books than from anything else. I often read textbooks while
commuting by train.

One thing I'd like to add, which is a plea to anyone writing online
documentation. I don't mind HTML documentation (I prefer PDF) but what I
really need is a single file that I can download and read at my leisure.

--
Bernard Peek
bap at shrdlu.com
www.diversebooks.com: SF & Computing book reviews and more.....