[Gllug] Bad websites

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:54:57 UTC 2003

 Isn't fooling the web servers a bit counter-productive, you are only
 giving them more ammunition for their pathetic excuse "101% of the
 browsers are IE".

 I always check the *nuke based sites for statistics and most of the
 time the most used browser is IE even in the site is only about
 GPL software. Which sounds to me like way too many people are using
 those "get around problem tactics" that solve nothing.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570              He, who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk