[Gllug] Another Mozilla Question

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 23:48:16 UTC 2003

Dear Formi & fellow GLLUGers,

This is probably not the correct thread for this discussion,
but given that people are weighing in regardless, I'm
willing to add my views.

I'm saddened by the number of web authors who think that IE
is the *only* browser.  We should all produce web pages that
are platform-neutral and pass the HTML/XHTML verification
checks (so we can add the appropriate W3C GIF to the bottom
of our pages :-).

That was a worry, but who is passing on this
consistent Microsoft-oriented crap?  It needs to be stopped
immediatly!

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /