[Gllug] Another Mozilla Question

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:48:29 UTC 2003

 I'm curious, what is the X-Face mail header on your mails?
 Quite a lot of extra staff in there.

 I'm guilty of it as well, but most mails to the list have
 much more header content than actual readable text.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk