[Gllug] PDAs

Matthew Allum breakfast at 10.am
Wed Feb 26 13:16:10 UTC 2003

on Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:14:10AM +0000, George Saxby wrote:
> Hi,
>   has any one tried converting the DELL pocket PC which is half the price of the ipaq's and Zauri ?

Rumour has it theres a secret project in DELL to do this. Rumour also
has it, that they have a working bootloader for it at least. I didn't
tell you though ;-) .

Please, anyone thinking of buying a Dell handheld, and wanting to run
Linux on it,  please mail Dell and tell them this. It may convince them to
open up specs on the device, or at least fuel this mystery internal
project.

  -- Matthew

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk