[Gllug] What to do about spammer using my email as reply-to

Pankaj Mathur pmathur at softhome.net
Thu Feb 20 15:09:31 UTC 2003

Hi,

These kind of emails are not necessarily deliberate as it can originate from
virus infected email clients (using their address book) or in an alternate (but
deliberate) scenario email addresses can be ripped from web. For a try just
google for your email address, the results might surprise you.

Honestly, I don't think you can do much right now.

Cheers

Pankaj