[Gllug] What to do about spammer using my email as reply-to

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Feb 20 14:50:29 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Matthew Allum wrote:

> I've rather worryingly started receiving failed delivery reports to my
> main email account for dodgy porn spam. The spammer is using my
> address in the reply-to :(
>
> I've told my ISP, and apart from filtering it out, is there anything
> more I can do to stop it without getting rid of my account ?

Unless you are able to positively identify the spammer and it is in a
legal jusidiction that you care to try there is nothing you can do.

If your ISP can correctly filter the messages ask them to and then just
wait it out.

Jason Clifford
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...