[Gllug] modprobe and SCSI devices.

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 15:29:02 UTC 2003

 I have the following line in /etc/modules.conf

 alias eth0 tlan

 Extrapolating a bit you could try

 alias st0 "module name"

 That line was put in there by the install, even though devfsd is running.

 Also check man insmod.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk