[Gllug] Handing out flyers this Saturday for the Installfest .

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 16:56:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 13:00, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> [...]

RMS probably would disagree with the war, but he has stated that though
he would like to change the world in lots of ways, FSF and GNU is his
way of trying to make a difference in the bit that he regards as his
personal sphere.

> Personally, I just think the war is obscene. I could go further here; but
> I'll spare it for tomorrow.

Actually, what I find most obscene is that our government is going to
send British troops to war over the objections of the electorate they
purport to represent. Attempts to win over that electorate have so far
consisted of dossiers full of lies. The one plagiarised from the 12 year
old student thesis was particularly telling. Everything I've seen so far
is just about trying to justify the "do what Bush wants" philosophy.

Mike.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk