[Gllug] Bad websites M&S reply

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 19:11:45 UTC 2003

Hi,
 My male to M&S:-
 The wife wanted to take a look at your website & all she got was asilly
message saying that our browsers here are unsupported.
 Get on your IT peoples case and remind them that the whole world does NOT
use micro$oft products and that 35% of potential customers are being blocked
from seeing what you have to offer. !!!!!
   Unsupported browser = unsupported customer base = loss of jobs  @ M&S

M&S responce:-

Thank you for your email.

We review and update the website regularly and all the feedback we receive
from customers is taken in consideration for future reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Alan Gault
Customer Care
Marks & Spencer