[Gllug] yay dvd freedom

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Thu Jan 9 11:58:02 UTC 2003

On Jan 09 2003, John wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 Jan 2003 1:38 am, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> > You don't sound too enthusiastic -- /do/ share :)
>
> http://www.chscene.ch/ccc/decss/decsstruth.txt

						"I simply know what
i'm talking about, because i was involved. But because i'm afraid
of flames i won't tell you my name. But i will cite emails
supporting my claims."

Bah.

It's hard to take the piece too seriously after that, but I guess there
is some truth in it. I guess there's a reason he's referred to as VB-Jon
on the main norwegian linux irc channel. I'm told, however, that he's
written some quite nice code later, something to do with Palm IIRC.

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk