[Gllug] yay dvd freedom

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 13:12:55 UTC 2003

yeah, unless someone sticks thier name on it, then you have to take it
with a pinch of salt. and if it were true and if i knew it i would
totally put my name on it! :-) im not afraid of flames :-) some are
actually funny :-)

and his whole thing about hating linux, well, he likes bsd more, many
people are like that, they like linux because its more similar to bsd
than windows :-) and linux people like bsd cos its a unix, but some
people hate some linux things, you cant really be burned at the stake
for thinking bsd is better than linux (which it isnt of course)

:-)

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk