[Gllug] OT kit to go

George F.Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 22:16:21 UTC 2003

OK Folks,
 there are 23 good homes for this double computer case so far !!!!
 A lot of you have asked the physical size so.....................

31" inc 2" castor base
16" wide + 0.75" hinge block on left
19" deep you have to add cable space for this of at least 4" (due to 2 ( inc
PSU ) exhaust fans per side  on rear face )

Key lock front door that makes the innards kid proof ( why I bought the beast
in the first place ) spare key set..Brass door knob & anti scratch key plate.
Brass plaque engraved " SOLA SYSTEM " brass retaining strips for drive mount
plates {14 of these }

       Each side has its own power supply ( since the power supply case is
for this case only ie. I have not seen anything like them in the last 12
years ) the innards are modern 350 / 400watt  jobs one being AT the other is
ATX (not P4 ready) from experience this is a dead easy swap.

The inner front panel has two 80mm fans per side manually switched with LED
indicators.each power switch is illuminated left is red, right is green lit
when on only there are besides these two switches, key lock (this is a server
case after all ) & reboot switch the left also has a softpower on.
7 LED lights per side, power led, tubo LED and 5 others for NIC status if
required + 1 fan status LED for the rear fan (used to be thermo controlled {
these I made so they stay with me) 2 Front fan status LED's

 If its a good drink <BG>
 Thrown in Long floppy cable(s) & IDE cable(s). &  k6-2 /500 CPU on AT mobo
with PS2 mouse port NO Memory which is 168 pin standard.

OK that is about it really
--
Bandiera tuxa trionfera,
Evviva il penguin e la liberta