[Gllug] Mini ITX

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Fri Jan 24 12:51:12 UTC 2003

I like the fact that it can handle upto P4 3Ghz and has an AGP slot.

A friend of mine bought one from the states with a 2.2Ghz cpu ($600, 256MB,
80GB) and Geforce4(£50 scan.co.uk), i'll ask him if it runs too hot...

-Kristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Clifford [mailto:jason at ukpost.com]
Sent: 24 January 2003 12:39
To: 'gllug at linux.co.uk'
Subject: RE: [Gllug] Mini ITX

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Kristian Davies wrote:

> If you like small pc's then http://us.shuttle.com/specs2.asp?pro_id=76
might
> take your interest.
>
> About £240inc in the uk i think...

Looks more expensive than the mini-itx stuff I've seen and it'll run hot
as well from the looks of it.

It's probably a very good box though.

The mini-itx boards will be hitting 1GHz with a new CPU/mobo shortly (cpu
is already available but the board isn't). While the P4 will be faster I
wonder if that is actually necessary.

Jason
http://www.ukfsn.org/			Sign Up Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk