[Gllug] OT: Swapping ThinkPad 560E for a Sparc 5

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 16:59:00 UTC 2003

 No, no.

 Personally I have never felt confortable using the wiki, actually the one
 set up by Kim for the consume.net site.

 The real reason is, we don't want people going and changing what they
 shouldn't.

 I have checked freshmeat, and possible candidates EveryAuction and
 TopAuction seem interesting. If any of it is going to be used, a bit
 of tweaking will be in order.

Formi
FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570
Linux Registered User #235743