[Gllug] OT: Swapping ThinkPad 560E for a Sparc 5

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Wed Jan 15 18:22:58 UTC 2003

On Jan 15 2003, Formi wrote:
>  Personally I have never felt confortable using the wiki, actually the one
>  set up by Kim for the consume.net site.
>
>  The real reason is, we don't want people going and changing what they
>  shouldn't.

There's a wiki for the Arch revision control system. It works quite nice
there -- not seen any malicious use yet. It's really nice to be able to
log in and correct spelling, and conceptual, errors as you spot them.
Great for collaborations like putting up a faq or tutorials. Not sure
how useful it is for different stuff though.

	http://fifthvision.net/Arch

</plug>

Stig
--