[Gllug] sendmail and local users

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 23:41:42 UTC 2003

Tethys wrote:

> Ian Northeast writes:
>
> >Also have a look in /etc/sendmail.cf and see if there's a line starting
> >"DM". If so you may need to change this, or the M4 macro source if this
> >is how you maintain sendmail.
>
> That was my first thought, but he also said that grepping sendmail.cf
> showed there were no occurrences of the old hostname...

Ah, so he did. Sorry. Catching up with the list when I get home from
work led me to read the posts a bit too quickly.

Now that I am running Linux officially at work, manglement having
finally noticed the price difference between an IA32 server and an
RS/6000 (they failed to notice when we told them 3 years ago) maybe I
should change my subscription to the work email:)

Regards, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk